Freedom to express who we are in our daily lives and relationships.
PHYSICAL nourishes Lung & Large Intestine …
receiving new vibrant energy & releasing old toxic energy
EMOTIONAL welcoming new feelings, releasing old emotional patterns which don’t serve
MENTAL embracing new thoughts & attitudes,dissolving crystallized thought forms
SPIRITUAL grace / present/ expression
– for when we feel overwhelmed by the expectation of culture or family &/or feel like we just don’t belong where we are.
– supreme gratitude for & reverence & respect for all manifestations of life – including our own particular time/space/expression in this precious incarnation in which we find ourselves.
– understanding & appreciating the “give & take” of how spirit operates in form/material reality – what we put out we get back.
– for the wisdom & determination to withdraw/retreat from activity & take time to tap into the infinite.
– rooted in Spirit while being able to participate fully in activity & day to day life (& playing our role).
In a nutshell: